ABOUT ...... CONTACT ....... FOLLOW ...... LINKS ...... PRESS









A New Manifesto

All,

As you might have already noticed, I haven't exactly been blogging a lot lately.

As much as I wish I could keep this fun little blog going forever, the truth is, I simply can't. I'll be heading off to college in a mere two weeks, and with the demands of all of the coursework and additional activities, there's no way I can update this anymore.

Of course, I'm very sad over finally excepting this fate. This blog has been an amazing place for me to express myself, and I've met and interacted with many people and new friends who I wouldn't have gotten to know if it wasn't for this blog. You all are truly amazing individuals.

However, this isn't a definite "goodbye" type thing. I'm not deleting P&C, and it will be up until Blogger eventually deletes it do to inactivity. And who knows, maybe a year or two into college I'll be back blogging again. I'd certainly like that.

Again, I would like to thank all of my followers and friends I've met during my two years as a blogger. I'll seriously never forget you, and will continue reading your blogs! You all are seriously a special and unique group of people, and it was a privilege to get to know all of you.

I'm still going to keep my Twitter (because, c'mon, tweeting is really fun). I've also *just* created a Tumblr account for fun - I'll probably update it a few times a week. Find that here.

Thanks for the memories. I'm really going to miss you all. Stay golden!
Dev xx