ABOUT ...... CONTACT ....... FOLLOW ...... LINKS ...... PRESS









POM POM EARRINGS


My boy over at House of Holland recently debuted these beauties via the HOH website. All I can say is, WOW. SS11 MARABOU EARRINGS! Is there something Henry cannot do? Ok ok I'll be frank...for the £100 price tag I would never buy it. But how can you not smile when you gaze upon the pom pom beauty? They come in blue, green, and purple. Here are some looks of stylish lads and lassies working the earrings:

Model 1: GUUUURLLL where did you get those earrings?! I need them in my life...right now...
Model 2: Psh. These old things? I got them on the House of Holland website. They're SO fetch. Is it just me, but do my star trousers look like your star dress...

The models.

The ladies of Grazia.


Henners himself!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Argh! I have a pom pom thing and I need a pair...100GBP though? Ouch. Might be a diy....

I plan on carrying a bouquet of Pom Pom flowers if I ever get married.