ABOUT ...... CONTACT ....... FOLLOW ...... LINKS ...... PRESS









we got more bounce then london.

Funny story behind these boots. In Texas, I was casually browsing through Forever 21 looking for spring jackets when I saw them. Picking them up, the price that glared back at me was $10. $10!! I made my mother buy them, to which I lost them a couple of days later. I later found them in her closet, which she claimed "had no idea they were there." Uhhuuh. But whatever, the weather today is absolutely amazing, compared to the miniature snowstorm yesterday morning. So I was prompted to hop on my trampoline! xx





2 comments:

Kathryn said...

10 dollar shoes are always amazing!

HiFashion said...

Haha, my mum once 'accidently' took one of my bags, which I bought the previous day. I love trampolining. Its so much fun.