ABOUT ...... CONTACT ....... FOLLOW ...... LINKS ...... PRESS









The Modern Backpack

No offence to Jansport or anything, but those backpacks aren't exactly the most fashionable way to carry our books. Now, the trend currently on the rise is using large handbags to carry all of our monstrous school work. Florals, preppy stripes, zebra, or the designer's signature monogram can all be used for backpacks, and are super chic. Right now I'm using an adorable extra-large patent white leather tote I picked up at Harvey Nic's last fall. If you like this new trend, check out some of my favourite picks on the new modern backpacks. If you have any bags you think are cute, drop a comment!
Alright, so I'm heading off the Florida for a weekend of R&R at the beaches, so I'll blog again next Monday. Cheers!

1 comment:

zoey said...

i love your blog! can you check out mine?

Zeologyfashion.blogspot.com