ABOUT ...... CONTACT ....... FOLLOW ...... LINKS ...... PRESS









BAMF

One of my current favourite things to rock is leather, a vintage tee, and lots of black. Although half of the time my mother won't let me out of the house with it because I look like a "silly goth child," I can't get enough of the grunge/rock feel, especially for spring. My current item of interest is black leather leggings that I picked up my last trip to London in a cute boutique on Portobello. I definitely get this look from my dad, because we both share a love of classic and 80's rock. (The Who is my personal fav.) For me, I also like adding some seemingly girly jewelry, so it doesn't seem that I'm toooo hardcore. I'm addicted to the Salvage Steel dress on this list, I try to wear it all the time!

No comments: